* 1 pound Velveeta Cheese spread, cubed (can use light
* 1 package Picante sauce or salsa
* 2 tablespoons Cilantro (optional)
1. Place brick of Velveeta and jar of picante sauce in a slow cooker or Crock Pot, and turn on high stirring occasionally until melted and blended. Stir in cilantro when melted.
2. Serve with tortilla chips.
Note: You can substitute two cans of chopped tomatoes and chiles for the salsa, or add one can of tomatoes and chiles. Play around with this, and you might even add a little Louisiana hot sauce!
Fannie Farmer Salmon Cutlets
2 years ago